Today I’m super pumped to be joined by Jeffrey Goodman, international photographer, business consultant, speaker, and creator of the popular CareerHearted Essentials and Business Fundamentals courses.
In this longer-than usual, but power-packed episode, Jeffrey and I dive deep into topics of how to live life by your rules, not someone else’s, how to create transformation in your life and the lives of your clients, what seasons and business have in common (a whole new model), quotable and tweet able take-aways.
One of the many things I love about Jeffrey’s teaching style and material, is the way he uses lots of illustrations, stories, and metaphors to help the material sink in. Truly one of the best teachers you can come across.
This interview is a bit longer than some of my others, but it’s packed with actionable information for your life and business. So pull up your favorite beverage, grab a notepad (unless you’re running or driving…)
What You Will Learn (for starters…)
- Why Mother Nature is really the “killer app” (and what to do about it)
- How to manage major life (and business) changes and transitions
- How to build a strong business based on the four seasons of nature
- What most coaches struggle with—and how to overcome it
- Key differences between people who do what they love and those who don’t
- How to completely change careers and businesses without fear or loss of income
- Why sometimes your best clients may not be the easiest to work with
- Why ANYTHING can get done
- How to transition from working IN your business, to working ON your business
- The real product of your business (hint: it’s NOT your service or widget)
- What are the main factors holding us back from our greatest business potential
- Differences between “business owners” and “people who own businesses”
- How many contacts it really takes, before customers want your stuff
- And that’s all just for starters!